Wednesday, October 5, 2011

come on in, waters fine

Honduras circa 2009



     This is my first ever post, on my first ever foray into the world of internet exhibitionism. I have created this blog with the intention of providing guidance to the confused and frightened masses. I am not at all qualified for this by any institution of learning, but I am quite experienced in dealing with job woes, tragedy, bad relationships, money problems and many more. After years of being told I should start an advice column blog I have decided that indeed I shall. I hope that soon (like later today!) someone will feel comfortable enough to seek my advice. I intent to slip in moments of humor and perspective, with genuine advice. I anticipate I will not be able to resist a little decor and fashion and food posts as my advice for a pleasant life involve all of those. So welcome, close your eyes and let me lead you.

No comments:

Post a Comment