Wednesday, October 5, 2011

time to get real

     I know what your asking yourself. What makes this 24 year old random think she can give me advice? Well first of all shut up hater! Second, and I am sorry for that outburst, I am qualified simply because I have seen it all, done a lot, regretted some and remember everything. My expertise is in probably this order:
Sex and Relationships
Style tips
Ballin on a budget
Troublesome friends or co-workers
Family issues
Job seeking
Do not limit yourself to these topics and if there's something I don't know I will find out, or just not post it! Ha!


Please direct all questions and inquiries to advicefromtheblind@gmail.com
When sending questions please include your location and a nom de plume if you don't want your name out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment